A handy application for creating and managing lists.
The idea came from when I was shopping for groceries and I wished to have an easy-to-use shopping list app.
How to use:
– To create a label, click the plus button or press and hold any blank space on the screen. Input text and choose item quantity from 1 to 100 (ADD).
If you want to add multiple items, hit enter and list items one by one to add to the list
– To delete a label, select the one you want to delete and press the minus button (REMOVE).
– You can drag the label where ever you want them.
– Drag and drop the label into basket when you are “DONE” with the item, or double tap on it.
– Tap on the basket to review which tasks you completed.
– Hold and press the basket if you want to purge it.
– If you hold and press an empty area on the screen and start dragging, all visible labels start moving along together.
– By pinching the screen you can either enlarge or reduce size of the labels.
– Arrow button located on the right side of the screen, arranges the labels.
– Refresh button below arrange button, re-sorts labels.
– By hold and pressing on a label that text gets copied onto the clipboard.
– From the Menu you can:
Change the appearance
Save labels for the future use
Load saved ones back to screen
Delete saved labels
You can even share your labels (Currently only by e-mail)
And … start over. Reset and begin adding labels again
Overall, this application is a type of to-do list.
I created initially for shopping purposes, but you can use it anyway you want: as a check list, for a working-out plan, the limit is only your imagination!!
Have fun and Enjoy!!!