Free, offline and, fast Jordanian and International drugs searchable guide.
Drugs in Jordan is an app made by doctors and pharmacists and dedicated to doctors, pharmacists and all others in the medical field with an impressive elegant design.
• Search more than 6000 Jordanian and International drugs using any part of their TRADE or GENERIC name either starting with or if the name is containing that part!
Example: You know a drug that end in “~tamol” in its generic name but you do not know the first part of it. Just use the app to search drugs that “contains” the word “tamol” in “generic” and you will get the list of all drugs in question!
• Know more about the drug:
1. Active ingredients, their concentrations, and other trade names containing this ingredient.
2. Formula (tablet, caplet, capsule, IM injection, IV injection, etc.)
3. Price (to be taken as a guideline as the drug prices continuously change)
4. Mechanism of action: how the active ingredient works
5. Class and Subclass
6. Indications and contraindications
7. Other similar drugs containing the same active ingredients.
• Search more than 300 Jordanian drug stores and get their listed drugs and contact information!
• Note: We have a barcode reader that let your phone identify a certain drug from the barcode on its container. For the barcode reader to work, the application needs your permission to access your camera.
*** Disclaimer ***
This app is mainly developed for professional use by any medical field end-user.
Ammanify is not responsible of any misuse of this application.
Always refer to your doctor and/or pharmacist for the correct use of medications and/or for further advice.
* Add Firebase Google Analytics & Notifications:
– collect anonymous data about barcodes, when using barcode reader, that are not found in the database so it can be added later.
– Get anonymous information about searched drugs. This data can be used in future updates to get a better searching results and experience.
– No personal information is collected and no information is shared with any other 3rd party.
* Now supporting Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3)